Welcome to the Rapson Pain & Acupuncture Clinic
conveniently located in midtown Toronto
Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) License # SP14381
We specialize in
pain & symptom management using:
Chinese Medicine/Herbal Remedies
Nutrition & Diet
Our Licensed Practitioners are actively involved in clinical education. They include past and current executive members and/or teaching faculty for Acupuncture Canada, the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (ATCMPAO), Humber College's Chinese Medicine program and the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the University of Toronto.
Our Team is:
Linda Rapson, MD, CAFCI, Medical Director
Irene Biemann, BScPT, PT, CAFCI, R.Ac
Danny Canhui Li, Ph.D (TCM), R.TCMP, R.Ac
Wendy Wei Zhang, R.TCMP, R.Ac
Rosemary Anderson, BScPT, PT, D.O.M.P
(Diploma Osteopathic Manual Practice)
What acupuncture, Chinese herbs & nutritional supplements can treat:
• Pain and inflammation in musculoskeletal or arthritic problems such as sports injuries, overuse injuries, chronic back pain, osteoarthritis
• Pain of neurological origin such as peripheral neuropathy, neuralgia, phantom limb pain, deafferentation pain, post-chemotherapy neuropathy, spinal cord injury pain
• Autonomic Nervous System disorders such as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Raynaud's Disease
• Headaches, including migraine, tension and cluster
• Neurological disorders such as stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, spasticity related to Cerebral Palsy
• Gynecological conditions including infertility, PMS, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms
• Digestive disorders including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Autoimmune conditions such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis
• Allergies, asthma, sinusitis
• Urological conditions such as incontinence, pelvic pain, prostatitis, vulvodynia, etc.
At the Rapson Pain & Acupuncture Clinic a number of different approaches are used, specifically designed to help you.
For driving & transit directions as well as parking information, click HERE
The medical information on this website is provided "as is." The Rapson Pain & Acupuncture Clinic makes no representations or warranties expressed or implied, in relation to the medical information located here. If you have any questions about a specific medical matter you should consult your doctor or professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek medical attention.